|The Sanctifying Function of the Church » The Sacraments » Orders » Those to be ordained » Irregularities and other impediments|
|§1. The following are irregular for the exercise of orders received:
1. a person who has received orders illegitimately while affected by an irregularity to receive them;
2. a person who has committed a delict mentioned in can. 1041, n. 2, if the delict is public;
3. a person who has committed a delict mentioned in can. 1041, nn. 3, 4, 5, 6.
§2. The following are impeded from the exercise of orders:
1. a person who has received orders illegitimately while prevented by an impediment from receiving them;
2. a person who is affected by amensia or some other psychic illness mentioned in can. 1041, n. 1 until the ordinary, after consulting an expert, permits the exercise of the order.
Page generated in 0.0021 seconds.
Website code © 2020 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2 FAQ