Canon Text
Canon 1054.
Previous Next
The local Ordinary, if it concerns the secular clergy, or the competent major Superior, if it concerns his subjects, is to send a notification of each ordination to the parish priest of the place of baptism. The parish priest is to record the ordination in the baptismal register in accordance with can. 535 ยง2.

Page generated in 0.0022 seconds.

Website code © 2020 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2 FAQ
Scroll to top