Canon Text
Canon 1081.
Previous Next
The parish priest or the priest or deacon mentioned in can. 1079 §2, should inform the local Ordinary immediately of a dispensation granted for the external forum, and this dispensation is to be recorded in the marriage register.

Page generated in 0.0021 seconds.

Website code © 2020 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2 FAQ
Scroll to top