|Processes » The Contentious Trial » The Ordinary Contentious Trial » The Introduction of the Case » The citation and notification of judicial acts|
|When the citation has been communicated legitimately or the parties have appeared before the judge to pursue the case:
1. the matter ceases to be *res integra*;
2. the case becomes proper to the otherwise competent judge or tribunal before which the action was initiated;
3. the jurisdiction of a delegated judge is fixed in such a way that it does not cease when the authority of the one delegating expires;
4. prescription is interrupted unless other provision is made;
5. the litigation begins to be pending; therefore, the principle while litigation is pending, nothing is to be altered immediately takes effect.
Page generated in 0.0022 seconds.
Website code © 2020 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2 FAQ