|Processes » The Contentious Trial » The Ordinary Contentious Trial » Challenging of the Sentence » Complaint of nullity against the sentence|
|A sentence suffers from the defect of remediable nullity only if:
1. it was rendered by an illegitimate number of judges contrary to the prescript of can. 1425, §1;
2. it does not contain the motives or reasons for the decision;
3. it lacks the signatures prescribed by law;
4. it does not indicate the year, month, day, and place in which it was rendered;
5. it is based on a null judicial act whose nullity was not sanated according to the norm of can. 1619;
6. it was rendered against a party legitimately absent according to can. 1593, §2.
Page generated in 0.0016 seconds.
Website code © 2020 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2 FAQ