|Processes » The Method of Proceeding in Administrative Recourse and in the Removal or Transfer of Pastors » The Procedure in the Removal or Transfer of Pastors » The manner of proceeding in the removal of pastors|
|The causes for which a pastor can be removed legitimately from his parish are especially the following:
1. a manner of acting which brings grave detriment or disturbance to ecclesiastical communion;
2. ineptitude or a permanent infirmity of mind or body which renders the pastor unable to fulfill his functions usefully;
3. loss of a good reputation among upright and responsible parishioners or an aversion to the pastor which it appears will not cease in a brief time;
4. grave neglect or violation of parochial duties which persists after a warning;
5. poor administration of temporal affairs with grave damage to the Church whenever another remedy to this harm cannot be found.
Page generated in 0.002 seconds.
Website code © 2020 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2 FAQ