Canon Text
Canon 743.
Previous Next
Without prejudice to the prescript of can. 693, a definitively incorporated member can obtain an indult of departure from the society from the supreme moderator with the consent of the council, unless it is reserved to the Holy See according to the constitutions; with the indult, the rights and obligations deriving from incorporation cease.

Page generated in 0.0018 seconds.

Website code © 2020 (MIT License). Version 2.7.2 FAQ
Scroll to top